Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 March 2010

23 March 2010 Tuesday,
It was a very week. I didn’t get transferred this time so I was very enthused about that.
On Sunday two brothers, Ben and John Fairbanks, just returned home from their missions. They both gave their home coming talks at the same time. It was really cool. It was a great meeting too. It made me think what it is going to be like when I get home. I can’t even imagine it. After Sunday School, I saw Ben in the hall and he came up to us and i went to shake his hand and he grab me then my companion and gave us a big hug haha it was kind of funny I thought then he asked for our number because he wants to come out with us on splits this week haha.
The Kapcsus’ are coming down on Friday i believe. They’re going to bring down a package. Brother Kapcsus likes to go do mountain biking and I think I’ve talked him into taking his bike down with them when they get to Saint George. I told them that dad would take him on a ride to some places and gave him your phone number.
Oh and we’ve got to know a lot of the youth in this ward through Seminary and visiting their families and last night a family gave us each a tie just in case we got transferred. haha it was really cool.
I really love this area and love the people I am serving. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that we are able to obtain the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through it. I know President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. I know that we all and be cleansed of any mistake we have and will ever make in life as we turn to Jesus Christ and allow his sacrifice for us become real. I am grateful to be a servant called of God to go forth among my brothers and sisters and help them know why they are here and where they are going. There is no other way to become more and closer to our savior than to do what he did, serving those he was around. I love this gospel with all my heart.
I hope and pray your safe and that you are having a great day!
Love you! Elder Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment