


Hey!,
(sign)
Uh. it has been a crazy week. We got 33 lessons, 2 new investigators, 3 referrals, and Ian got baptized! i don't think i could wish for much more! haha.Ian's baptism was nice. We didn't baptize him the normal way because of his stoke he has balance problems so he knelt down and was baptized forward. He held on to the side of the font the first time because its a habit so he doesn't fall etc so i had to baptize him twice. haha. It was nice though. The spirit was very strong and Ian was very happy. I'm planning on coming back up in November when they go through the temple.
I also got to attend his confirmation! it was amazing! i loved it. I saw so many familiar faces in Midnapore. Everyone was surprised to see me there haha. Yes i saw the Stewards. There awesome haha. I got a photo with Bro. Steward to send to Ben haha.
I can't believe Jace is home! What a fast 2 years. I bet he has an Southern Accent haha. That'd be awesome to have. haha What a stud.
I don't really need/want anything for Christmas. I have everything i need....
We got a self-referral this week! Luke and Jordan, they both attend a Christian College here and are interested in learning more about the "Mormons". We brought a Recent Convert with us, Jessie, and it a killer lesson. Luke is more in tune with the spirit and is more open. Jordan i think has read more anti, and was more questionable of things.
We have 3 lessons set through members to teach non-members, so hopefully we'll get 3 new investigators. One of them, Jacklyn, had a dream when she was 18 after her father died, that there are 3 kingdoms in heaven and that we lived with God before here and that we came here for a purpose and then we return back to live with him! haha We're totally teaching her the Plan of Salvation on Thursday! I'm so excited! I wouldn't be surprised if she got baptized soon!
Anyways we changed a guy's tire last week when i went on exchanges with some of my district. Elder Pugmire and i saw a guy that was trying to change his tire, but his jack was upside down so i knew he needed assistance so we went over in our suits and changed his tire! haha it only took us 10 minutes. it was awesome! haha We gave him a pass-along card and got his address and we're taking a book of Mormon to him in Arabic! Its cool.
Yesterday i already set up 34 lessons for this week! it'll be good!
Well i don't have much else to say. Keep me in your prayers and Jacklyn, Zac, E. Truman, Luke, Jordan, Bridgette, and Kira in your prayers too!`
Love, Elder Norman

No comments:
Post a Comment