Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5th 2010




Hey,
How are things? Well this past week has been very full of driving and meetings ha ha. Elder Bleazard, Elder Peterson, Elder Hass, Elder Stapley, and I went to Lethbridge for a 3 day leadership training meeting. It was great. The MTC has just started a new curriculum, which we were trained on. It was very helpful and gave me a lot of insight for our investigators. I couldn't wait to get back to Nelson after having driven 14 hours both ways. It takes a lot out of you. We had interviews yesterday in Cranbrook so we drove in Sunday after conference and got back last night. I really enjoyed Interviews. I was able to talk to President Archibald about some of our "Eternal" investigators and what we could do to address there concerns.
The night we got back from Lethbridge, while we were planning i heard a loud noise. Sounded like a girl yelling so i opened the window to our apartment and hear a pack of coyotes so i talked back to them for about 3-4 minutes. It was pretty cool.
I'm glad to hear the Knights are doing good. I can't believe they want to wait for me to get transferred back to Calgary so i can baptize Ian. ha ha, i really wonder what made him decide to get baptized? However I'm grateful that he is wanting to be baptized and receive the blessings he needs. They're awesome.
Nelson is still the same. We haven't been able to teach Sandy for the last bit. I hope she hasn't turned cold on us. We are meeting with her tomorrow so pray that things will go well. All our other investigators pretty much dropped us. :( Things are tough but we're going to do all we can plus some more to find those the lord has prepared!
Conference was amazing! i really enjoyed it. It was cool to see Elder Zivic since i got to meet with him at Mission Tour 2 weeks ago and also Elder Jensen and Elder Bednar when we met them last year. It seems that it is more and more exciting each time! It is like going to a candy shop ha ha.
Elder Dodge and I saw to bears hanging out in a tree off the highway i got some photos I'll send to you.
Love yoU!
Elder Norman!

p.s. don't send any mail to the nelson BC address. Send all mail to the Mission Office

No comments:

Post a Comment