Hey, Things are good. The new area is full of crazy people!!! My Comp is Elder Laubman. He is from Ontario. Really nice guy. He has been out for 6 months. The past few days since i've been here i've jsut sat back and watched to see how he is running things here. I definately see a few things that will be changed. Best things about it is i'm senior comp so prettymuch i can get my way if i approach it right. :) I don't really like serving here. I feel like i'm camping more than anything. haha. It's not fun being a missionary here. There is alot of work to be done. We're in a small branch of around 30-40 active members. My goal before i leave is to get it to a ward size, so around 125 active members, so we will see what happens. We are speaking in sacrament this sunday! i got to prep a talk on how to find the Elect people. If you have any info i can use email it to be asap.!
Get this, i played piano in Priesthood opening exercises. I messed up on a few small parts. I got really nervous. Its hard playing while people are singing, but it sounds like this will be my new calling for a while. they seemed to enjoy it vs. acapella. haha
Here is a crazy thing. The sun comes up at 4:30am! i can't sleep hardly when it comes up.
I'm jealous that you got to go to lunch with the Stewards. that's no fair. haha they are so hilarious! i love them alot. They have been like a second family to me.
Oh HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
I don't see a problem with people sending my mail to the Nelson address, as long as they put a date (valid from 20 June - 26 July) i think that'd be best so i don't get lost mail. which i won't get cause i'd be lost haha.
Anywho. thats about all i have for this week. i hope i can last out here. there's alot of work to be done.
Love, Elder Norman
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment