


Hey, how are things? good i hope, I don't have alot to say since i talked to you on sunday. Yesterday we planned on stopping by a Former Investigator that has previously ignored missionaries and wasn't interested. I wasn't too sure if we should go by but we decided to anyways. She answered the door and we asked if we could come by sometime and teach her more about our church and she said she'd like it and we are planning on going over tonight! it was not what i was expecting at all! hahaha. Well i hope all is well.
Love you!
Elder Norman
here are some picture... thought i would share:
The seminary class that got Elder Lafond & I and our birthday cake.
I made Rice Crispies on Elder LaFond's birthday. They were good!
Stewards & Devin (left of me, family friend w/blonde hair)
Laura Knight's Basement done excepted painted.

No comments:
Post a Comment